DIY Reupholstery Sneak Peek
About Jeanette @ snazzylittlethings
My Recent Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 Rustic Glam Dining RoomsToday I’m honoring my favorite dining rooms across the web, designed and decorated by some very talented bloggers. I check in on these sites often for inspiration. Some will have a rustic vibe, some a little more glam.
- What’s In My Halloween ArsenalToday I'll share how I pulled off my Halloween decorating in just a few hours simply by keeping a small "stash" of decor on hand every year. Most of this can be reused for upcoming holidays as well. To see all of my seasonal decorating ideas, feel free to visit my archives.
- 818 Square FeetOk, so. We're excited to revisit the basement again. Remember--this is Mr.
- DIY: Vinyl Wall AppliquéIf you'd like a quote for your own vinyl wall art, just email us! We are slightly fanatical about our music. I mean, I love music--but my husband is a truly.
- DIY: Buffet Upcycled with Metallic PaintThis post is sponsored by Modern Masters, I received paint and supplies from the Metallic Paint Collection in Warm Silver. In the store where I sell my upcycled furniture creations, customers have been enjoying a variety of bold color palettes with specialty finishes. Turquoise and red seem to be the predominant color choice, with a wide-array of glaze tec […]
- Tile Printing Tutorial (for enlarging images)Tile printing is an essential ingredient behind many of my DIY projects at home. You will see me reference this in my Ballard Designs Monogram Art, an image transfer on my T.J.
- Wedding Catering with a Twist of RagtimeWhat better way to say "thank you" to friends and family than with a great meal at your special event. Our wedding theme evolved into "vintage--with a twist of ragtime", so I found ways to add vintage touches throughout my venue-- even in the food presentation. Vonderhaar's Catering honored my theme and made it all very easy for me, […]
- 15 Painted Furniture Project IdeasThe easiest and least expensive transformation is a furniture transformation. As I sit through another game of Catchphrase or Uno, my mental Rolodex is assessing what furniture remains in my house that I want to paint (or strip). Admittedly I love painting furniture, it's such an easy way to breathe new life into an item that has lost it's way and […]
- DIY: Industrial Lighting Upgrade Over the MantelThis post is sponsored by National Builder Supply and my opinions are my own. I was compensated with product from Kichler Lighting. Above:
- My House: Before (2005)Let me start by posting some pictures of my house in 2005. Now when I say that my house was "a white gymnasium" you'll understand. See how empty it was?
- 5 Rustic Glam Dining Rooms
- How to Line a Cedar ClosetLining your closet with cedar is relatively easy when you use tongue-and-groove boards
- How to Make an Upholstered HeadboardUp the coziness factor of your bed with this custom-made, fabric-covered accessory
- How to Make Candlesticks from Stair Balusters
- How to Build a Toolbox
- How to Make a Shutter-Door Ironing Cabinet
- How to Install a DishwasherA new dishwasher in 10 easy steps
- How to Line a Cedar Closet
Putting a twist of vintage in all things new. I love to decorate with old photographs, art deco, vintage travel posters, subtle faux finishes, sports and rock memorabilia. 100% self taught decorator, so I'm winging it most of the time.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.