DIY Reupholstery Sneak Peek
About Jeanette @ snazzylittlethings
My Recent Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Mancave*** I love easy shopping experiences from the comfort of my own home, and I've learned to appreciate 2-day delivery that comes from some of my favorite stores. I teamed up with a group of bloggers who feel the same way and we assembled a few of our favorite things, many of which you can buy online at the same prices you'll find in the stores on Bla […]
- Handmade Gifts…*** Do you love holiday gift ideas? If you do, then stop by tomorrow...I will release an entire collection of "Gift Guides" for every member of your family!
- Free Printable: Feather Mixed Media Art*** A FREE mixed media image, created by me. Prints off as an 8 x 10 image. Perfect for framing and accent pieces.
- A Giveaway + Website Changes*** Some very exciting things are happening on the website this week and you may have noticed a few changes in the layout, so I'm kicking things off with a "Top Fan" giveaway -- a handpainted, "Antlers" 20x20 inch linen pillow cover. To win, be sure to follow me on my Facebook page as well as Instagram! Winner will be announced Novem […]
- Free Printable: “HARVEST” bunting*** A FREE printable banner for your Thanksgiving or holiday gathering. To see all of my free printables, click here. Easy instructions:
- Free Printable: “BLESSINGS” BuntingA FREE printable banner for your Thanksgiving or holiday gathering. To see all of my free printables, click here. Easy instructions:
- A lost art…lettering by hand*** Start your FREE SUBSCRIPTION to have my DIY tutorials and freebies delivered right in your inbox, click here to subscribe. *** As a kid, I loved to doodle. I often found myself imitating the Pink Floyd lettering on my folders while in high school.
- Knock Off Holidays: Pottery Barn Advent Calendar*** Start your FREE subscription to have my DIY tutorials and freebies delivered right in your inbox, click here to subscribe. *** #RockYourKnockOff is a blog tour created by a group of my friends, and if you missed our previous tour, be sure to visit. We get such a kick out imitating catalog inspired knock offs at a fraction of the cost.
- Free Printable: “Small Cheer Great Welcome”Another free printable, great for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday and for the rest of the holiday season. A quote by William Shakespeare (To see all of my free printables, click here.) Small Cheer Printable Keep checking back.
- Knock Off Holidays: Traveler Letters (World Market inspired)So here is the easiest tutorial ever - how to create your own DIY Traveler Letters, inspired by World Market! I love knock offs so much, that I joined a group of bloggers on a knock off tour. Be sure to see my Pottery Barn Advent calendar, my Oriental Trading Company Popsicle stick ornaments, or my Ballard Design Monogram Art.
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Mancave
- How to Line a Cedar ClosetLining your closet with cedar is relatively easy when you use tongue-and-groove boards
- How to Make an Upholstered HeadboardUp the coziness factor of your bed with this custom-made, fabric-covered accessory
- How to Make Candlesticks from Stair Balusters
- How to Build a Toolbox
- How to Make a Shutter-Door Ironing Cabinet
- How to Install a DishwasherA new dishwasher in 10 easy steps
- How to Line a Cedar Closet
Putting a twist of vintage in all things new. I love to decorate with old photographs, art deco, vintage travel posters, subtle faux finishes, sports and rock memorabilia. 100% self taught decorator, so I'm winging it most of the time.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Design*SpongeI hope that by the time this post goes live, those of you who are heading out for Thanksgiving are close to home and have a safe journey on your way to be with friends, family and loved ones. Before we close our laptops and settle in for a few days of downtime, I wanted...
- DIY Project: Paper RanunculusSometimes, I wish Instagram was a real person so I could shake its hand and give it a huge hug for the endless amounts of inspiration it provides. From discovering great new home tours, photographers and florists to talented DIYers, I am constantly screengrabbing things and sending them to myself to follow up on later....
- After the Jump: How to Make the Most of the Holidays for your BusinessThe holidays are here and more often than not, they get the best of us. It’s not only stressful for shoppers and travelers, but for business owners, too. Independent artists, designers, photographers and makers of all sorts have an endless sea of craft fairs, holiday markets, sale and giveaway options that can lead to huge...
- Thanksgiving DIY Project: Clay Napkin Rings from BTW CeramicsPart of the fun of Thanksgiving for me is having everything be as homemade as possible. It adds to the coziness of friends and family coming together simply for the joy of each other’s company. I love the idea of all that tasty homemade food being surrounded by as many homemade decorations as possible. It...
- In the Kitchen With: Chef and Steward’s Jamaican Jerk TurkeyNot having whole turkeys readily available where I live has forced me to try alternate protagonists for my Thanksgiving meal over the years. This year, however, I’ve decided to try to find a turkey and to make it something I’ve never tried before. Kari Heron of the blogging team Chef and Steward gave me a great idea...
- Thanksgiving DIY Project: Mirrored Place SettingI love setting the table, but it is extra wonderful during the holiday season. Whether you are going all out with family for Thanksgiving or just having a casual Friendsgiving in the next few months, add a little extra sparkle to your table with these fun, geometric mirror placemats. Mirrors sometimes get a bad rap...
- Happy Thanksgiving from Design*Sponge