DIY Reupholstery Sneak Peek
About Jeanette @ snazzylittlethings
My Recent Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Meet Joy, our Elf on the ShelfMeet our Elf on the Shelf, Joy. Another family member that you should meet while she’s here. We only get her for a few weeks each year… She’s a little mischievous. The post Meet Joy, our Elf on the Shelf appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- How to Age Galvanized Metal QuicklyThis post contains affiliate links directing you to products that I used in my “how to quickly age galvanized metal” tutorial. This holiday season, I’ve made the decision to undecorate. Seems that everything I touch lately turns to mush. The post How to Age Galvanized Metal Quickly appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Bling LoverHoliday Gift Guide for the Bling Lover I’ve rounded up 30+ additional holiday gift guides so that you can enjoy a catalog-style shopping experience for all of those hard-to-buy people on your list. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for more ideas. I love Old Hollywood glam as much as I […] The post Holiday Gift Guide for the Bling Lover appeared f […]
- Blog changes…big changes…If you’re a regular follower of my blog, you may have noticed some changes. New menu items are popping up, the fonts are less busy, and I’m streamlining the overall look. Here are some hints at what is going on behind the scenes. The post Blog changes…big changes… appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- #WinSolar with SunpowerSponsored content: I’ve partnered with SunPower, an incredible solar energy company, who is giving away a free solar panel! #ad #WinSolar with Sunpower. The post #WinSolar with Sunpower appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- Holiday Home TourI’ve partnered with my blog friends for the Twelve Days of Christmas Holiday Home Tour. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to see other projects honoring the 12 Days of Christmas! To see all of my holiday creations, be sure to visit my Christmas inspiration board, or follow me on Pinterest […] The post Holiday Home Tour appeared first on Snazzy Li […]
- Free Printable: Christmas Tree GreetingFree printable art of a pretty Christmas tree and a greeting, you can print and display this holiday season. To see all of my free printables, click here. Free Christmas Tree Printable Recently I started to dabble in Photoshop (I do a LOT of eLearning in my downtime) and I decided to start creating free […] The post Free Printable: Christmas Tree Greeting a […]
- Holiday Gift Guide for the WoodworkerHoliday Gift Guide for the Woodworker Keep reading. I’ve assembled over 30 gift guides for every member of your family, including the vintage lover, the photographer, the mancave and more! We do a lot of woodworking in our house. The post Holiday Gift Guide for the Woodworker appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- Holiday Gift Guide for the MancaveHoliday Gift Guide for the Mancave I’ve rounded up 30+ additional holiday gift guides so that you can enjoy a catalog-style shopping experience for all of those hard-to-buy people on your list. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for more ideas. I love easy shopping experiences from the comfort of my […] The post Holiday Gift Guide for the Mancave a […]
- Adhesive Stencil DIY Pillow TutorialToday I’m testing out a new product I’ve never tried before–adhesive stencils used on a pillow. Full tutorial is ahead! *** Do you love holiday gift ideas? The post Adhesive Stencil DIY Pillow Tutorial appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- Meet Joy, our Elf on the Shelf
- How to Line a Cedar ClosetLining your closet with cedar is relatively easy when you use tongue-and-groove boards
- How to Make an Upholstered HeadboardUp the coziness factor of your bed with this custom-made, fabric-covered accessory
- How to Make Candlesticks from Stair Balusters
- How to Build a Toolbox
- How to Make a Shutter-Door Ironing Cabinet
- How to Install a DishwasherA new dishwasher in 10 easy steps
- How to Line a Cedar Closet
Putting a twist of vintage in all things new. I love to decorate with old photographs, art deco, vintage travel posters, subtle faux finishes, sports and rock memorabilia. 100% self taught decorator, so I'm winging it most of the time.
- Emily Thompson Flowers + Best of the WebFor our final weekly wrap-up of the year, we thought we’d share a little peek into one
- Banoffee Pie from The Fat Radish Kitchen DiariesIf you’ve never heard of Banoffee Pie, be prepared to discover your new favorite dessert.
- A Balanced LA Home Filled With Humor and HeartLike most things in life, creating a home as a couple is all about compromise. Just
- Holiday Baking IdeasBaking for friends, family, and Santa is something I look forward to each Christmas. To
- Jenna’s Bedroom MakeoverI will never fail to be amazed by the power of molding and decorative woodwork.
- A Rural 1800s Barn Becomes a Modern HomeAfter spending several years living within the concrete confines of Manhattan, designer Bill Hovard began to get
- Emily Thompson Flowers + Best of the Web