DIY Reupholstery Sneak Peek
About Jeanette @ snazzylittlethings
My Recent Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- HGTV “inspired” decor – on Amazon!As many of you know, I am all about “getting a look for less”. So even when I DO pay retail for something, I find myself comparison shopping, with multiple screens open…checking prices online before I make a final purchase. In my past life, this was simply a matter of survival, but now this behavior […] The post HGTV “inspired” decor – on Amazon! appeared fi […]
- Our morning routine…Sometimes I like to offer you a “behind the scenes” glimpse of our real life behind the blog. Blogging is such a fun past time for me, but pretty pictures can trick you into thinking life is perfect – and devoid of chaos and craziness. So when Wayfair asked me to share my “typical” morning, […] The post Our morning routine… appeared first on snazzy little th […]
- Celebrating Easter with a tour of JerusalemHappy Easter, friends! I hope you’re all enjoying your church family, your immediate family and friends today. My holiday is spent making a nice dinner, and hoping that the weather warms up a bit for a hike. I thought I would honor today by sharing all of the never-before-seen-pictures of my trip to Old City, Jerusalem. […] The post Celebrating Easter with a […]
- Spring Home Tour 2016Welcome to my spring home tour. If you’re visiting from Alicia’s tour at Thrifty and Chic, I’m so happy you stopped by. I’m grateful to be part of the tours that Marty from A Stroll Thru Life coordinates each season. During this blog hop, we make it easy and show you where to go next by scrolling […] The post Spring Home Tour 2016 appeared first on snazzy li […]
- Craft room inspiration + before picturesSeveral years ago we added a “bonus room” during our basement remodel. Our basement has no walk-out, so technically we can’t call it a fourth bedroom…but that’s really what it’s been used for. After the sawdust settled, we updated this space piecemeal since funds were a bit tight. Even though the bedroom is nearly new, […] The post Craft room inspiration + b […]
- Free “springtime” printableMany of you have been taking my reader survey to tell me why you subscribe to my blog. Do you know the top three reasons? Here they are: #1: Home improvement projects (on a budget) #2: Decorating ideas (vignettes, styling) ..and the #3? Printables. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time […] The post Free “springtime” printable appeared first on […]
- February #30DayFlip ChallengeHi everyone! I’m Sue and I’m guest blogging today to sum up last month’s #30DayFlip DIY challenge! In case you don’t know me, I blog over at A Purdy Little House. I’m so excited to share with you the roundup post of all the fabulous projects completed for the February #30dayflip Challenge. For the month […] The post February #30DayFlip Challenge appeared fir […]
- Freshening up your decorIt’s “Favorite Things Friday” Rain. Sunshine. Snow. Sleet. That’s March in Ohio for you. March also means birthdays. My daughter turns 12 this month! So that means the BIGGEST. SLEEPOVER. EVER. (She says this every year). This will be tough between 10-hour volleyball tournaments and spring break, but I think she will be pretty determined […] The post Freshen […]
- Home Printer Decorating Projects (for free!)Today I’d like to show you some surprising ways I’ve been able to pull off “almost free” decorating using my home printer. Some of these ideas were born in moments of desperation, but ended up becoming what my husband calls “moments of brilliance”. Being on a tight budget has caused me to figure out some […] The post Home Printer Decorating Projects (for fr […]
- A video progression of our family room makeoverTonight I realized that I must take hundreds of photos when we are working on a room reveal or a large DIY project. The sad part? Many of these never pictures make it to the blog. Editing photos is a very large part of blogging, and choosing the “money shot” is often our goal–which is […] The post A video progression of our family room makeover appeared firs […]
- HGTV “inspired” decor – on Amazon!
- How to Line a Cedar ClosetLining your closet with cedar is relatively easy when you use tongue-and-groove boards
- How to Make an Upholstered HeadboardUp the coziness factor of your bed with this custom-made, fabric-covered accessory
- How to Make Candlesticks from Stair Balusters
- How to Build a Toolbox
- How to Make a Shutter-Door Ironing Cabinet
- How to Install a DishwasherA new dishwasher in 10 easy steps
- How to Line a Cedar Closet
Putting a twist of vintage in all things new. I love to decorate with old photographs, art deco, vintage travel posters, subtle faux finishes, sports and rock memorabilia. 100% self taught decorator, so I'm winging it most of the time.
- Paint it Black: 15 Bold and Beautiful Dark WallsFor a considerable amount of time, whites and neutrals dominated the interior space — and,
- 12 Storage Ideas for Under StairsThis weekend we visited the new (but very old) home of friends of ours who
- Statement Pieces Breathe New Life Into a New Jersey VictorianThat one piece. We all have it. The day you found it, you were probably skipping
- Monday Mood: Small, But MightyDream big, start small is my mantra today, and going into this week, I’m inspired
- Best of the Web + Dusen Dusen for Paperless PostTwo years ago, Max did a great piece on the revival of Memphis-era design trends.
- In the Kitchen With: Great Lower-Carb DishesAs the food editor here at Design*Sponge — and a passionate home cook, and an
- Paint it Black: 15 Bold and Beautiful Dark Walls