DIY Reupholstery Sneak Peek
About Jeanette @ snazzylittlethings
My Recent Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Simple & Classic Spring Wreath IdeasAnd then there is my wreath, which is really an all-season wreath with a simple spring message… Meet the girl that doesn’t like to change my wreath every season. So instead, I made a simple chalkboard add-on where I can greet the new season (with the same wreath). This is a super simple DIY where I […] The post Simple & Classic Spring Wreath Ideas appea […]
- Join the Challenge!“We create beautiful things. Sharing craft, DIY, decor & woodworking tutorials. Tips & tricks that make your creative conquests a little easier. The post Join the Challenge! appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- Shabbilicious #8 Features + LinkupHi everyone, and welcome to my eighth Shabbilicious Link Party! Thanks to everyone who linked up this week. I’ve been spread pretty thin and have been working on far too many projects around my house, but I decided to create a simple and fun project for my daughter’s bedroom. The post Shabbilicious #8 Features + Linkup appeared first on Snazzy Little Thing […]
- Friday Favorites: Galvanized Metal DecorThis post contains affiliate links. I will admit that popularity of galvanized metal in home decor pleases me, but it also surprised me. I associated it with extremely industrial materials, (think the old metal garbage cans — you know, like the one that Oscar the Grouch lives in? The post Friday Favorites: Galvanized Metal Decor appeared first on Snazzy Litt […]
- Shabbilicious #7 Features + LinkupWelcome to our weekly Shabbilicious Link Party! Thank you to all of you who stop by and share your projects with us every week, I am truly inspired each time I visit your blogs. It’s so exciting to see this little group of ours grow, and I often struggle to choose only a few features […] The post Shabbilicious #7 Features + Linkup appeared first on Snazzy Li […]
- Stenciled Chalkboard for my Tween“We create beautiful things. Sharing craft, DIY, decor & woodworking tutorials. Tips & tricks that make your creative conquests a little easier. The post Stenciled Chalkboard for my Tween appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- Shabbilicious #6 Features + LinkupWelcome to our weekly Shabbilicious Link Party! Here you’ll find all forms of “perfectly imperfect” decorating, whether it’s modern rustic, industrial, shabby chic, old chippy finishes and beat up wood. I hope you enjoy scrolling through this post which is jam packed with ideas and inspiration. The post Shabbilicious #6 Features + Linkup appeared first on S […]
- Shabbilicious #5 Features + LinkupWelcome to Shabbilicious Friday! In case you and I don’t know each other yet, I’m Robin and my blog is called All Things Heart and Home because I believe that everything I do in my home is a reflection of my heart. From the smallest things like putting together a craft project to bigger endeavors […] The post Shabbilicious #5 Features + Linkup appeared first […]
- Vintage Springtime DecorThis week I’m challenging myself to bring out a few springtime decor items, but it’s not easy. We are fully immersed in negative degree temperatures here in Ohio. So today, I decided to let me mind wander and begin mentally preparing for spring. The post Vintage Springtime Decor appeared first on Snazzy Little Things.
- Shabbilicious #4 Features + LinkupWelcome to Shabbilicious Friday Meet your party hosts: Restyle Relove – Facebook – Pinterest Anastasia Vintage – Facebook – Pinterest - Instagram – Twitter All Things Heart & Home – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter Snazzy Little Things - Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter This week’s feature host: Shabby Art Boutique […] The post Shabbi […]
- Simple & Classic Spring Wreath Ideas
- How to Line a Cedar ClosetLining your closet with cedar is relatively easy when you use tongue-and-groove boards
- How to Make an Upholstered HeadboardUp the coziness factor of your bed with this custom-made, fabric-covered accessory
- How to Make Candlesticks from Stair Balusters
- How to Build a Toolbox
- How to Make a Shutter-Door Ironing Cabinet
- How to Install a DishwasherA new dishwasher in 10 easy steps
- How to Line a Cedar Closet
Putting a twist of vintage in all things new. I love to decorate with old photographs, art deco, vintage travel posters, subtle faux finishes, sports and rock memorabilia. 100% self taught decorator, so I'm winging it most of the time.
- The Oh Joy! Book + Ombre Cake How-ToTo do any job for the better part of 10 years is both a challenge
- In the Kitchen With: Nicole Hunn’s GF Apple Fruit PiesI have the extreme pleasure this week of sharing another recipe with you by Nicole
- Peek Inside World’s End Farm + Saipua Plant SaleOver the course of my time on the Internet, I’ve seen a lot of really
- This Ranch-Style Home Brims with NostalgiaCora was a perfectionist. 100 years old, she never let a cobweb linger or a spill
- DIY Clay PlattersAs I’m getting older, I’m beginning to discover how much I enjoy entertaining, whether it’s
- Hidden Potential in a Four-Story Michigan HomeI love hearing stories about people finding a passion they never knew they’d have, and
- The Oh Joy! Book + Ombre Cake How-To